HomePage | About | FAQ | Pricing | Storage Tips | Storage Calculator | Directions | Trailer Service
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How long do I have to sign up for?
We have a month to month rental agreement you are required to sign that is automatically renewed each month until you vacate. One month minimum, no maximum.
2. What documents do I need to rent a unit?
At last one valid government issued picture ID, such as a drivers license, passport, State ID etc..
3. Do you charge an administration fee?
No we do not.
4. Do you require a security deposit?
We do not require a security deposit if we automatically charge your monthly rent to a credit card (Visa, MC, or Discover). We do however charge a one month security deposit if no card is left on file. This security deposit is fully refunded when you vacate if all requirements have been satisfied (i.e. you account is current, unit is clean and you provided fifteen days notice before vacating).
5. Do you prorate rent?
Yes we prorate your first month. We do not prorate last month.
6. When can I get my belongings?
24 hours a day 7 days a week
7. How much notice must be given when I move out?
We require fifteen days written notice .
8. Is there an office onsite or is this a stand alone facility?
Yes we have an office on site with a bathroom. Our facility also houses the NY State Police, who are in and out regularly, as well as two residences on site.
9. When is rent due and how can I make a payment?
Rent is due on the first of each month and must be payed by the fifth to avoid a $10 late fee and over lock. We accept cash, check, Visa, MC or Discover. You can call us with your credit card number. We also have a drop box outside our office where you can leave payments.
10. What if I need additional or less space after moving in?
Additional space can be rented at a discount, or tenant can transfer to a larger/smaller unit.
11. Do you offer large vehicle storage?
We have indoor and outdoor storage for boats / rv's / campers / trailers and large equipment. Indoor storage doors are 11'5 wide and 14' high and can accommodate up to 72' in length.
© Copyright 2008 Security Storage.